regulating the usage of sMoneybox service provided for free by TOPTAX innovations a.s. (thereinafter "provider"):
- sMoneybox service (thereinafter "service") consists in providing a registered user with an account for his spending documentation. This service is provided free of charge.
- For the user that is intending to use the service the registration is enabled during which he complies with the wording of TOU. If the user does not accept TOU it is not possible to get registered and it is not possible to use the service. The registration is voluntary. By using the service a user agrees with the wording of TOU actual at that moment. Dissent with the actual wording of TOU could be expressed only by stopping further using of the service.
- The service is provided completely free of charge. The only condition for the service usage is user's registration.
- The wording of clause 3 does not eliminate the paid operation of extra functions over the extent of the basic service. The provider thus reserves the right to charge some new, not yet implemented functions of the service. The present extent of the service is and always will be free to use.
- The usage of the service means logging in, entering, editing and deleting of records, statistics view, reading and entering of contributions to the forum or blog.
- The provider has no responsibility for:
- possible malfunction, inaccessibility or low accessibility of the service
- possible failures in saving, deleting or record calculations
- possible leakage of records (information)
- possible damage or complete loss of user's records (data)
- any other consequence of the usage of the service
- content of information entered by users
- The provider reserves the right to cancel the account without any compensation if:
- the user does not use the account more than 6 successive calendar months
- the e-mail address entered during the registration is not valid or causes failure or any other kind of informative message sending to provider's server
- the user tries to disrupt the operation, stability or functionality of the service
- the user tries to log in to someone else's account
- the user publishes under his account information which are in conflict with legal regulations
- the user created the account for money or profit
- The provider commits himself not to provide user's information (given during the registration or usage) to third party except for official requisitions of the Police of the Czech Republic or administrative bodies entitled to ask specific information according to laws and except for statistic purposes and display of contextual and advertising entries.
- The provider commits himself not to send spam on stated e-mail address except for system messages generated by the service and also informative messages concerning the status and operation of the service.
- The user has the right to abort usage of the service anytime. In case of the demand for cancellation of the account clause 7 of TOU is followed.
- The provider reserves the right to abort anytime the operation of the service without any compensation, transfer the rights and responsibilities related to the operation of the service to another person or to change the content of the site.
- The provider reserves the right to change the wording of TOU anytime and without previous notice to users with the provision that this change cannot lead to the creation of a claim on payment for the basic (standard) extent of the service as well as it cannot lead to the creation of any user obligation which is not related to the terms of usage of the service or publication of information on the internet.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
- The provider has no responsibility for damages caused by TOU changes.
TOU version - 1 December 2011